Nowadays the world struggles with the coronavirus pandemic, and all people are trying to protect themselves against the virus by all possible things to keep them safe. There are currently no vaccines against coronavirus. we can protect ourselves from any type of virus by increase immunity and boost the immune system.
our immune system works its own to defend against disease and illness. but sometimes it is not strong enough to protect us against disease and we get sick and weaker.
If you want your body to automatically protect you from any type of virus, so you have to improve the immune system.
There are some tips and tricks which you can follow and easily improve your immune system.
Tips & Tricks to Increase Immunity and Boost Immune system-
1. Get good Sleeping – Sleep directly affects your mental and physical health.enough Sleep makes you full day energetic, boosts your reproductive system, balances your hormones, and keeps you healthy and happy. You have to Organize your schedule and get at least seven to nine hours of sleep per day.it will help you to increase your immune power.
2. Do Exercise Regularly – There are many benefits of regular exercise, exercise helps you to transport oxygen to every part of the body, improve the blood circulation system, increase immunity, control your weight, reduce your risk of heart diseases, manage blood sugar and insulin levels, improve your mental health and mood, improve your thinking, learning, and judgment skills and Increase the chances of longer living life.
3. Eat a Healthy Diet – A healthy diet is an essential aspect of living, but many people ignore it and eat according to their convenience. Unhealthy food like junk food, highly sugary soft-drinks, and processed sweets & foods highly affect our immune system cells function.
A healthy diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat dairy helps to run smoothly the immune system, reduce your risk of heart disease, maintain blood pressure, and cholesterol levels, and increase the vitamins and mineral levels in your body.
4. Make Hygiene Habits– sometimes ignoring hygiene is becoming the biggest problem for our body and because of it our body system is not able to produce proper antioxidants, and easily we get sick. So to protect your body, you have to make some hygiene habits like-
- Cover your face in crowd areas.
- Ignore to eat street foods.
- Maintain distance from people who get the flu, cough & cold.
- Wash your hands a few times a day, especially after the bathroom.
- Take regular showers.
- Don’t share drinks directly with others often.
- Maintain food hygiene and prepare food safely.
5. Eat Vitamin-rich foods–Eating nourishing foods rich in certain vitamins can help your immune system fight off illness.
- Vitamin C rich foods – oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, strawberries, bell peppers, spinach, kale, and broccoli. Vitamin C is one of the biggest resources to improve the immune system.
- Vitamin B6 rich foods- green vegetables, chickpeas, chicken, and cold-water fish such as salmon and tuna. Vitamin B6 is used to support biochemical reactions in the immune system
- Vitamin E rich foods– nuts, seeds, and spinach. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps the body fight with infection.
- Vitamin D rich foods– dairy products, orange juice, soy milk, Cheese, Egg, Mushrooms. Vitamin D is essential for the proper functioning of your immune system.
6. Don’t Smoke– Smoking harm to your body in several ways. It makes your immune system weaker and slows. And slowly damage your lungs. So for your better health quit smoking and increase immunity.
7. Avoid Alcohol – obviously, any type of intoxication is not good for health. But according to some resources, in some cases, a moderate amount of alcohol actually can benefit the immune system.it is applicable when you Know your body type and keep a low tolerance with moderate drinking sessions.
If you’re addicted to alcohol, so it’s not possible for you to completely avoid it, but in that case to improve your immune system you should take balanced alcohol only.
So, here you can see how you can boost your immune system, increase immunity, and keep yourself healthy.